Welcome

My name is Brian Howland and through my business, BTH Design L.L.C., in Lebanon, New Hampshire, I offer a wide range of drafting and design services. I have over 36 years of experience in residential design and AutoCAD drawing. For the past 22 years I’ve worked with several local architects, builders, and individual customers generating as-built drawings for a variety of structures, and also designing and drawing everything from small additions and garages to whole house renovations to new custom residences. Below are a few examples of projects I've worked on over the last several years. If you are interest in my services, please contact me at 603-359-9078 or email me @ bthdesignllc@gmail.com

July 28, 2015

Burr Pond Project - Sudbury Vermont

Will it ever look like the proposed?




No comments: